• Grow in mindfulness skill, heal isolation and oppression, build beloved community.
• Learn basic science of mindfulness, circle ways, wellness exercises, and admirable friendship.
• 50-hour course = 25 circle hours + 25 self-study hours.
• Earn 8-Week Circle Leader certificate with potential to continue the journey to 100 or 200 hours.
• Training valued at $900. Available at no cost to committed applicants.
Schedule for Spring 2023
The course consists of 8 Wednesday sessions and 1 Saturday session:
WEDNESDAY 6:00–7:30 pm: STUDY CIRCLES
1. April 12
2. April 19
3. April 26
4. May 03
Mini-retreat: Saturday, May 06, 12:00-3:00 pm
WEDNESDAY 6:00–8:00 pm: PRACTICE CIRCLES
5. May 10
6. May 17
7. May 24
8. May 31
St Matthew’s Episcopal Church church yard
404 SW 3rd Street, Delray Beach, FL 33444
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561.901.3467.
To apply, visit https://form.jotform.com/230976792858174
The Coalition + Thrive Collective
Wellness in The Set is in partnership with Thrive Collective and The Coalition (formerly known as the West Atlantic Redevelopment Coalition or WARC). You can see more about the Coalition at https://thesetdelray.org/the-coalition/ and at https://www.thrivecollective.com/thrive-delray.
HOW IS MY DONATION USED
The majority of our funding - 80% - goes to our family and youth programs. Another 15% goes to administration, and 5% goes to fundraising. If your gift is to one of our funds, 100% of your contribution will go to the program of your choice.